… is planning to fail.
Just had a brilliant idea!! Every Sunday night, I’m going to post my plans for the week ahead. I am going to write down a few things that I’m going to do in the coming 7 days to help me reach my goals.
1. I am going to stay hydrated. Got a nifty new water bottle and a big bag of lemons!
2. I will rise every morning at 5 and exercise before work. This week, I am going to try something new. Instead of doing yoga every morning, I will do cardio on M/W/F and yoga the other days. I have a slightly brokenish foot right now, so I’ll see how much I can handle.
3. I will meditate or do something to relax when I get home from work. Maybe a cup of mulberry tea to help calm me down.
4. I will ask myself “Are you hungry? Do you need to eat this? Why do you want this?” when tempted to eat outside of meal times.
5. I will plan an absolutely scrumptious “cheat meal” for myself, and spoil myself silly with food. I will do this at the end of the week. Hmm…. Maybe I could find someone to share the meal with me!
6. I will be mindful while I am eating meals, savoring each bite and listening to my body’s cues.
7. I will continue with my daily affirmations, reminding myself to love and care for my body unconditionally as it loves and cares for me.
8. I will be kind to myself when I am less than perfect. I will accept my set backs with grace and love. (This one is going to be tough!)
9. I will prepare healthy delicious meals, making my lunches the night before so that I’m not rushed.
10. I will remember to breathe and slow down!